Friday, January 9, 2009

Spic and Span

When I made the entry about cleaning the bathroom walls with a sponge mop... I forgot one of the most important things... what I cleaned it with. lol

I live in a double wide and have hallow doors in the house. They are very hard to clean without streaking. My manufactured home is a 1981 model. I used about 2 gallons of water to 1/2 cup of Spic and Span. It use to be powder but it is now liquid. The only place I could find it was Wal Mart. It is an old time cleaning agent. It has a nice unusual fragrance and not strong. I did not have to rinse either. I like 409 but it kills my lungs. Just thought I would share this. Wishing all of you a wonderful day with lots of blessings. Love, hugs, and prayers, Janie

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I used to use spic and span all the time and haven't seen it in a while now I'll know where to look.
'On Ya'-ma

Amelia said...

Thanks for the tip!

*M*

betty said...

my mom used Spic and Span all the time! I remember it in the powder form; I didn't realize it didn't come that way anymore

I still think its neat how you wash your walls though

enjoy your weekend

betty