Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finished with the flower arrangements! WooHoo!

My Granny use to say... "No rest for the wicked." I must be awful wicked. lol

Well I finished all the flower arrangements today. Gary also made the stakes. I have 7 saddles, 13 flower pots, and 2 hanging baskets. I am so glad that I started early. We will decorate on Saturday. I will be ready to do something fun. :) Maybe we can take the kids to the zoo.

Tomorrow (Thursday) I will get my hair cut. :) Friday I will load up all the flowers so they will be ready for Saturday morning. Sunday we will be in church and maybe we can go to the zoo in the afternoon; if not we can go on Monday. Wichita has a great zoo. They just got Tigers. Tuesday will be Assistant Living again. We really do stay busy.

Please be careful over the holiday if you have to travel. All of you are in my prayers. Wishing all of you a blessed week with lots of blessings. Prayers & Hugs, Janie

9 comments:

Anne said...

You DO stay busy! I just got my hair cut today and feel like a new woman. Love your music! Anne

chefkelly25 said...

Hey Janie, Hope you have time to take the kids to the zoo. Sounds like a fun trip. Its good to stay busy, but don't forget to pamper yourself inbetween.
Kelly

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You made alot of arrangements for sure. I hope your weekend is a great one too! Blessings to you!

Lucy said...

Hi Janie, I can't believe you were writing to me at the time it said on my comment section. I usually am getting up about that time. Joe is taking the car to Cortland to have the used bumper Ron got for us and painted it and will put it on today. After last night I mwill welcome a day away from him. In fact Ron can keep him for 2 or 3 days or longer. He was just a genuine pain in the tush because Spunky's allergies kicked up and I was tryig to help the poor animal. Going to try chef Kellys recipie for her dogs she makes. He needs a good bath but I can't do it alone and Joe is such a pain about helping me with anything that might make him, not Joe, Spunky feel better. We will go Saturday to if the car behaves today. Lucy

*Tracy* said...

love the arrangements! i need a haircut too its just the getting there to get it done that is hard lol. take care. hugs

Anonymous said...

I miss you little wicked lady LOL, enjoy your haircut. I can't remember the last time I had one (covers hair) don't look :o)

Hope to see you around soon!

How I See It said...

Beautiful flower arrangements! have an awesome holiday this weekend.

Sage Ravenwood said...

You put alot of work into the arrangements dear friend. Hope you take some time for yourself now. (Hugs)Indigo

Amelia said...

Janie how have you been? E-mail me...