Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Have to take a break :(

I did not realize how busy May is going to be until this evening!!
Mother's Day
GGrandbabie's birthday
Step-dad's birthday
2 Grandchilden are graduation from Junior High
And then last but not least... Memorial Day and making about 35 decorations for the cemetery.


Wishing all of you a early HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, blessed, happy, and fun month. Will see all of you in June. Sorry but I won't be making any comments..... but that does not mean that you are not in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs, Janie

8 comments:

slj said...

Janie, enjoy your time off:)
You have a lot of happy events to look forward to.
Hugs,Sheri

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

May is a busy month for me too. Trying to fit it all in gets to be tricky too. Take care and have a wonderful Mothers Day!

Anonymous said...

A very happy Mother's Day to you Janie. My daughters sent me one of those digital picture frames. Now if I can learn to use it. Paula

chefkelly25 said...

Have a Happy Mothers Day Janie!
kelly

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, May is going to be a busy month for me too :o) I will keep you in my thoughts and I wish you a happy early Mother's day!

JOHN said...

Janie. Happy Mothers Day. wow your busy. Say a prayer for me. My colerstrol 271 and got an ulcer. Anyways hope your back soon.please stop by when you return. God Bless

Lucy said...

Janie I hope you had a good mothers day and I know what you mean about graves. The kids don't see that flowers need to be on a grave to be memoralized. So it is up to me. Just caN'T AFFORD TO MUCH, but whats knew. Take care Janie, Lucy

Anonymous said...

hope you had a great mothers day. roberta